Friday, July 25, 2008

What you see, is what you get!!!That's Laiza Macol


I am 19 yrs. old,a residence of 427 Joel st.annex 41 Brgy.Sun Valley Paranaque city. Only child of my parents and a third year college at Rizal Technological University, taking up Office Administration major in Office Management.


If you can see my mother,you will say that I am a carbon copy of her,because most of my physical apperance I inherited from my pretty mom. We have the same brown eyes,a flat nose,a rouund shape face,chubby chicks and small forehaed. I am 5"2 tall and 100 lbs. I have a flawless skin and I dont have a sexy body cause I am slight chubby and sexy in my own ways.


I dont like people who are plastic and boastful. If I encounter individuals who possess such qualities, I just listen to them and then later on, I forget those thing that they told to me. Sometimes we cannot avoid people who are like that, however to avoid being vulgar, I just listen and smile afterwards, I keep it only to myself that I hate him/her to avoid conflicts, then in the next time that I meet them again I avoid talkning with such people. I just accapt thier attitude however wiyh my friends I tell it to them,for them to change and improve it and in return they also tell it to me the same thing. II am a true person. What you see is what you get,thats the real me. I dont need to pretend to anyone just to pleased them to be my friends. I dont like people who are pretending to be good but they are not. Also I am a cheerful person,a smiling face. I dont want to be lonely,however sometimes due to many things that I encounter with my life I feel frustated and depressed. With my friends, I treat them as a sister and brothers. I dont want them to be hurt by others. I am sensitive with regards to my freinds and I see to it that I give my best to work uor relationship and last forever. I love chating with them,reading filipino and sometime english pocket books. Eating,going to mall and answering puzzles are also my past time. When the night comes, I love watching the skly,the moon,the stars, because I feel relaxed,comfortable,at peace specially with I have problems. While watching the sky, I talked to God,tell him the things that happened in that whole day. I am not a religous person but I see to eat that my faithfulness to him is always their. I go to church every Sunday to attend mass. I feel unhealthy and the start of my week is not good if I did not go to church. He is my beloved best friends,because he is the one can understand me when the time that anyone cannot understand me. He is always there to listen and put away my hatred and give me strength to be strong to face all the trials that I am facing with my life. I know I can survive in this life with God.
My goal in life is to finish my studies,to have a stable job in the near future. I will build a house for my mother and hopefully can have a one happy family, because I came from a broken family and it is not a problem for me,because my mom is there to protect me,guide me and responsible for me. I am so thankful to God that he give me a good kind of mother.

So, I hope you have an idea about me!!!!!!!!

No comments: